Monday, February 25, 2019

Dinosaur Birthday Card


A few weeks ago my oldest son was invited to a classmate's birthday party and this is the card I made for him. The t-rex is colored in with colored pencils and I added a googly for fun. I drew in the balloon strings by hand (which is why they are a little wonky looking) because I couldn't get the strings that come with the Birthday Balloons stamp set to line up to look like the t-rex was holding them. I hope he liked it!


Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Dinosaurs (MFT), Birthday Balloons (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy, Only Orange, Summer Sun (SU!)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Orange Zest (PTI), Summer Sun (SU!), Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Dies: Birthday Balloons (PTI), Delightful Dinosaurs (MFT), Grass Border (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched Rectangles (SSS)
Other: colored pencils, google eyes, Sharpie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm sure the little boy loved the card. Definitely not a ferocious T-rex and I love the googly eye!!