Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Peppermint Soap Gift Bags

These are the Christmas gifts I put together for my oldest son's teachers this year. Each glassine bag holds a bar of homemade peppermint soap and then I embellished the bags with some festive stamped and die cut tags.

The candy cane is from The Stamp Market's No Peeking set. I love that the tag gives a little clue about what is inside!

I used a variety of sentiments from the Candy Cane Christmas set, stamped onto a banner die cut.

The holly leaves are an MFT die called Holly Berries, with sequins for the berries. 

I used gold and white baker's twine to hold everything together, including the card tied onto the back of each bag. I hope the teacher's enjoyed their gift and know how appreciated they are!
 

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: No Peeking, Candy Cane Christmas (The Stamp Market)

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet (PTI)

Ink: Real Red (SU!), Versa Fine Onxy Black

Dies: No Peeking (The Stamp Market), Holly Berries die namic, Starburst Sentiment Strip (MFT)

Other: Sequins, white & gold baker's twine, crop-a-dile, glassine bags

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a sweet gift for your son's teachers. I'm sure they will love these bags & the soap inside!!