Thursday, June 10, 2021

Seeds Of Knowledge Teacher Cards

 
I've been making a whole stack of end of year teacher cards for all of my son's teachers. It's been fun pulling out lots of different school themed sets! These cards use an old Papertrey Ink set called Seeds of Knowledge. I thought the style of the sentiments would look great with a faux chalkboard theme, and that also ties into a school theme, so I that is the direction I went in. 

The main sentiment of each card was white heat embossed on Smokey Shadow card stock so that it would stand out. Then I added in the flowers, from Itty Bitty Blooms by The Stamp Market, with white pigment ink for a softer look. 

In keeping with the chalkboard look, I added a kraft frame with Ink to Paper's Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames die. 

Finally, the stamped panel was adhered to a white card base. I'm so thankful for everything our teachers do for our kids!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Seeds of Knowledge (PTI), Itty Bitty Blooms (The Stamp Market)

Paper: Smokey Shadow, Kraft (PTI), Accent Opaque White

Ink: Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT), Versa Mark

Dies: Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames (Ink to Paper)

Other: white embossing powder

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the chalkboard technique. Your cards are super cute and the teachers will love them!