Monday, January 10, 2011

A Warm Brew

I'm snowed in today and enjoying a day of work from home. In honor of the wintry weather I thought I'd share a card featuring a warm cuppa. Isn't this little mug image cute? I love the foamy topping and the peppermint stick peeking out. :)

The peppermint stick really inspired the rest of the card. I tied in the candy cane theme with the red striped pattern paper and the red and white baker's twine on the button and tag.

Wouldn't this be a great card to send a friend inviting them for a coffee date? Or you could tuck in a gift card to your pal's favorite coffee shop. :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're staying warm!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Like it a Latte, Happy Moments, small heart image from Somerset Alphabet (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pattern Prints dp, Bella Rose dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: button, baker's twine, red satin ribbon, word window punch, foam tape

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I just found your blog through craftgawker and love your cards!