Friday, January 10, 2020

Paperwhite Neighbor Gifts

This Christmas we gave our neighbors gifts of blooming paperwhites. I thought that was a fun alternative to sweets that probably wouldn't get eaten, and live plants just bring so much beauty, especially in the winter. 

I found the bulbs for sale in glass vases at Trader Joe's. They weren't yet blooming when I bought them, but I picked plants that already had buds forming or that looked to soon bud, and hoped for the best by Christmas!

The gift tags I made for them are actually the Mat Stack #4 die from Papertrey Ink, but I punched a hole in the top to turn it into a tag.

The little house is stamped from PTI's Tinsel & Tag House Additions set. The large "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from Sentiment Staples: Christmas, as well as the smaller "From our home to yours".



SUPPLIES:
Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI), Mowed Lawn (Ranger Distress Oxide), Versa Fine Onyx Black
Die: Mat Stack #4 (PTI)
Other: Crop-a-dile, red satin ribbon


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love Paperwhites. What a wonderful holiday gift!