Saturday, April 4, 2020

HELLO

Hello friends! We have now logged three weeks of quarantine in our little corner of the world and, though we are all grateful to be safe and healthy, starting to get a bit stir crazy and missing our social interactions. To bridge that divide, what better way then to send some cards! I've been busy making a stack of happy mail to send out to friends and the moms in my MOPS group to hopefully brighten their day and let them know we're all in this together. My inspiration came from this card by The Stamp Market. I used their Perfect Polka Dot stamp for the background, stamped in Versa Mark and embossed in white. It really does perfectly fill up the front of an A2 card! 

My letters are die cut from MFT's Impact Alphabet die namic. I love the large size! The card stock colors I used are Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian shores, all from PTI. They are adhered with foam tape to give them extra dimension.

On the back I stamped a sentiment from Made With Love by Sugar Pea Designs.

The envelope got some love, too! The sentiment is from PTI's Keep it Simple: Happy Mail mini set.

I love how bright and cheerful these turned out. I hope the recipients love them, too!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Perfect Polka Dot (The Stamp Market), Keep it Simple: Happy Mail (PTI), Made With Love (Sugar Pea Designs)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Shadow (PTI), Versa Mark
Dies: Impact Alphabet die namic (MFT)
Other: chartreuse envelope (Paper Source), white embossing powder, foam tape

1 comment:

Debbie said...

How bright and cheery!!