Monday, February 15, 2021

Fleur Impressions Valentine's

I'm back today with more cards using The Greetery's Fleur Impressions set. I honesty couldn't stop stamping these gorgeous flowers! This time I used them to make Valentine's Day cards.

Since these were Valentine's Day cards I kept to reds and pinks for the flowers. The large red flower was stamped using Pretty in Pink, Pure Poppy and Real Red inks. The smaller red flower was stamped in Pure Poppy and Real Red. I arranged everything in the Small Terrarium die which was cut from gold card stock. 

The spray of pink flowers on the right was stamped in Pink Pirouette and Hibiscus Burst. All of the greenery was stamped in combination of Leafy and Mossy inks. 

There is also a stem of Petite Eucalyptus peeking out of the top. 

The sentiment is from a retired PTI set called Keep it Simple: Valentine. I loved the font and thought it suited the card perfectly. The main panel was also cut with the Crimped Frame die and mounted with foam tape to a white card base. 

My second card is very similar, except that instead of using the Small Terrarium die I used an Ink to Paper die called Geometrix: Hexagon

I used the same combination of reds and pinks as the first card. 

The layout I used is the same as I used on the cards in my last post. I just love the abundance of blooms!

Thanks so much for reading!

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Fleur Impressions, Petite Eucalyptus Stamp + Cut Combo (The Greetery), Keep it Simple: Valentine (PTI)

Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), gold

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Real Red (SU!), Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy (PTI), Leafy, Mossy (The Stamp Market)

Dies: Fleur Impressions, Small Terrarium, Crimped Frame (The Greetery), Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies (Hero Arts)

No comments: