Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Lucky Break Thanksgiving Card

I have one last Thanksgiving card to share before the big day on Thursday. I've had the the idea for this card rumbling around in my head for a while and so was happy to finally make it. I started by die cutting a panel of Chocolate Chip card stock with the largest of the Nordic Frames dies. 

The wishbone image is from a Papertrey Ink set called Lucky Break. I embossed it in gold on the Chocolate Chip panel. 

The sentiment is from another Papertrey Ink set called Autumn Pumpkins, also embossed in gold. The entire focal panel is popped up with foam tape and adhered to a Rustic Cream card base. 

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!


SUPPLIES:


Paper: Rustic Cream (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU!)

Ink: VersaMark

Dies: Nordic Frames (The Greetery)

Other: gold embossing powder

1 comment:

Debbie said...

A beautiful CAS Thanksgiving card!