Thursday, November 12, 2020

Fall Pitcher Card

I've been having so much fun playing around with my different fall themed stamps and dies. This card is very similar to the one I shared here, but by changing the background and colors slightly it looks completely different! 

The background was made with The Greetery's Square Dance die and stencil. I blended Black Soot distress oxide and Weathervane inks to create the gingham look. The fall stems are held in the pitcher from Pitcher-esque. The pitcher is a three step stamp, but I only used the second and third layer so that the highlights remained white. I used a combination of Soft Stone and Pumice Stone inks, which I thought created a nice ironstone look. 

I'm planning on sending this out as a Thanksgiving card, so I also added a cute little pumpkin, from PTI's set Simply Gourd-eous. It is inked in Melon and Pumpkin Pie inks, and the stem is inked in Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke. 

The berries, from The Greetery's set Budding Beauties Autumn, are stamped in a combination of Fired Brick and Americana inks, the leaves are done in Mossy, and the stem is stamped in Soft Suede. 

The fiery maple leaves, from Autumn Sketches, are stamped in Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest inks. 

The Wheat, also from Budding Beauties Autumn, is stamped in Scattered Straw and Creamy Caramel inks. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a wonderful week!


SUPPLIES:


Paper: Rustic White (PTI)

Ink: Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick (Distress Oxide), Weathervane, Soft Stone, Americana, Summer Sun, Orange Zest (PTI), Melon, Mossy (The Stamp Market), Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede (SU!)


Other: Square Dance Stencils (The Greetery)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful fall colors and I love the Square Dance background.