Sunday, March 21, 2021

Daisy Birthday Wishes

Hello! Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law. Her favorite flowers are daisies so I decided to create a bouquet of them using Budding Beauties Summer by The Greetery! The background is blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn distress oxide inks to give a garden green glow behind the flowers. I also splattered some Mowed Lawn ink. 

I die cut three daisy bunches. The petals are stamped in Soft Stone ink, a very light grey with just enough color to give definition to the petals. The centers are stamped in Harvest Gold. The stems in front are stamped in Green Parakeet and the Stems behind are stamped in New Leaf ink. The bouquet is "tied" together with a a Fit To Be Tied die cut from Kraft card stock. I adhered the three daisy die cuts together with liquid glue and then used foam tape to attach them to the main panel. 

The sentiment is from an old Papertrey Ink set called Birthday Balloons. My main panel was also die cut with the Scallop Stacker Small die and popped up with foam tape onto my card base. 

Thanks for reading!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Budding Beauties Summer (The Greetery), Birthday Balloons (PTI)

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Kraft (PTI)

Ink: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide), Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Soft Stone (PTI), Versa Fine Onyx Black

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This card is stunning! It really pops!