Monday, May 3, 2021

Pink Layered Bouquet Mother's Day Cards

 
I am making Mother's Day cards for all of the moms and mentor moms in my church moms's group. We have been entirely virtual for over a year now so I wanted to send them each something personal to stay connected and hopefully brighten their day. I used lots of Pinkfresh Studio supplies on these, including more of the Layered Bouquet set I used in yesterday's card

I stamped the blooms in Pale Peony and Hibiscus Burst inks. The leaves are stamped in Leafy and Mossy. For this card I layered the bouquet on an Essentials: Braided Circles die cut. The pink layer was die cut from Pale Peony card stock with the Essentials: Diagonal Stitched Plaid cover die. I trimmed it down to leave a white border. The sentiment is from a retired Papertrey Ink set called Keep it Simple: Mother, stamped onto a Tag Sale Quilted die cut. 

This card is much simpler, with the bouquet adhered directly onto the card front. To create the background I blended Pale Peony ink directly onto the card base with just the first layer of the Diamond Plaid stencil. The sentiment is again from Keep it Simple: Mother. 

This card is much like the first, except the Essentials: Diagonal Stitched Plaid die was cut from white card stock, and the flowers were layered onto an Intricate Mandala die cut from vellum. The plaid die cut is also popped up with foam adhesive underneath. Also, I used the Flappable Stencil from The Greetery to decorate each of the envelope flaps. These were so fun to make! I loved cutting a big pile of blooms and then changing each card slightly to make them each unique. I'll have more cards to share later this week!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Layered Bouquet (Pinkfresh Studio), Keep it Simple: Mother (PTI)

Paper: Pale Peony, Vellum (PTI), Accent

Ink: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Leafy, Mossy (The Stamp Market), VersaFine Onyx Black


Other: Diamond Plaid Stencil (Pinkfresh Studio), Flappable Stencil (The Greetery)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

More super cute cards!