Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Purple Layered Bouquet Mother's Day Cards

Today I am sharing more Layered Bouquet Mother's Day cards. I seriously stamped a big pile of pink and purple bouquets and went to town making cards! These are very similar to yesterday's pink cards

For today's purple cards I used Altenew inks. The blooms are stamped in Soft Lilac and Lavender Fields. The leaves are stamped in Leafy and Mossy inks from The Stamp Market. The background was die cut from Lilac Grace card stock with the Pierced Plaid Cover die, also from The Stamp Market. The sentiment is a retired Papertrey Ink set called Keep it Simple: Mother, stamped onto a Tag Sale Quilted die. To add some dimension I used Jennifer McGuire's trick of layering die cuts. I had a couple of bouquets that didn't stamp well, so I glued them underneath! Both the bouquet and sentiment strip have three layers glued together. 

This card is stamped in the same inks. The background was die cut with Pinkfresh Studio's Essentials: Diagonal Stitched Plaid die, trimmed down to leave a white border. The bouquet is layered onto an Intricate Mandala die cut. 

Here are the last two purple cards. 

This time I layered the bouquet onto a Delicate Doilies die cut from vellum. 

These last flowers were stamped in slighter darker purple shades. I used Lavender Fields and Deep Iris. I stenciled directly onto a top folding notecard with the Diagonal Plaid stencil to create the background. This sentiment is also from Keep it Simple: Mother. This simple design was one of my favorites! I also used the Flappable Stencil from The Greetery to embellish each of the envelope flaps. 

As I said before, I stamped a big pile of the Layered Bouquets, but I don't really like to mass produce the same thing over and over again, so I enjoyed making each one slightly different!

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Layered Bouquet (Pinkfresh Studio), Keep it Simple: Mother (PTI)

Paper: Lilac Grace (PTI), Accent

Ink: Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris (Altenew), Leafy, Mossy (The Stamp Market), VersaFine Onyx Black


Other: Diamond Plaid Stencil (Pinkfresh Studio), Flappable Stencil (The Greetery)

No comments: