Monday, February 6, 2012

Enchanting Birthday


For this card I really just let the gorgeous pattern paper do the bulk of the work. The paper, Everyday Enchantments, is part of Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration offerings.  I love every design in it, they are so bright and cheery! I cut the pattern paper to be just smaller than my card base and then stitched it in place.  Then I die cut a ribbon tag, stamped the sentiment on it, and tied it on with some matching aqua ribbon I had in my stash. It's simple, but I really love how this one turned out. :)


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Warmest Regards
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Everyday Enchantments dp (SU!)
Ink: Ruby Red (SU!)
Embellishments: aqua satin ribbon, clear button, baker's twine
Tool: sewing machine, ribbon tag die (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is such a happy card! Clean and simple and lovely!