Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baby Shower Thank You Note Set

 
Hello! Today I have a set of note cards to share with you.  I made these to give as thank you notes after one of my own baby showers, and I liked them so much I made some extra sets to share in my shop!


The darling polka dot elephants are from the PTI set Sweet Baby, stamped in Old Olive, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight ink. Very cute for either a boy or girl. The cards are a smaller format and measure 3.5"h x 5"w.


This may be my last post for a while as I'm getting very close to my due date. In the words of my husband, knowing the baby could arrive at any time is like knowing there will be an earthquake this week, but not knowing the exact day. Brace for impact! :)


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Baby (PTI), Thank You Kindly (SU!)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI)
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Basic Gray (SU!)

No comments: