Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thinking of You


I love Atlanta in the springtime. The city is in full bloom right now with flowering trees and shrubs adding pops of color everywhere you look. In that spirit I wanted to share a floral card with you to hopefully brighten your day. 


I used PTI's lovely set The Sweet Life for the roses, paired with Background Basics: Chevron to add some modern contrast. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set Trendy Trees. The finished card measures 3.5"h x 5"w, or 4Bar. I've been using this smaller scale a lot lately and have really been enjoying it.

I hope you are enjoying some warm spring sunshine this weekend!


 
SUPPLIES
Stamps: The Sweet Life, Background Basics: Chevron (PTI), Trendy Trees (SU!)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rose Romance, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Smokey Slate (SU!)
Tools: The Sweet Life dies (PTI)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Very classy looking!