Monday, June 8, 2015

Father's Day Soaps


For quite some time I've been wanting to make some masculine scented soaps. I'm happy to say that I have three ready just in time for Father's Day!



This is one I've been wanting to make since last Father's Day. Beer soap! This is my Oatmeal Stout Soap and it is made with real Guinness. It smells so good I want to eat it.


The Guinness naturally darkens the soap to a beautiful chocolate color.


It is topped with a sprinkling of rolled oats to complement the oatmeal stout fragrance and add texture. The beer lover in your life will love it!


Next up is my Salty Mariner Soap. This one has a delightfully clean scent to it, reminiscent of a sea breeze. This fragrance is actually quite popular with both men and women.


Made using the hot process method, it has a delightfully rustic edge.


Finally, Shave & a Haircut Soap. This cold process soap smells just like an old time barber shop. Two out of two dads chose this scent as their favorite! :)


I am so happy to be able to add some guy friendly soaps to my line. I would love for you to check out these new fragrances in my Etsy shop. Also, if you have any suggestions for future fragrances you would like please let me know!

No comments: