Saturday, May 15, 2021

Bold Alphabet - Just a Note

Hello! I finally had a chance to play with some of my new anniversary goodies from The Greetery! I tried out the new Bold Alphabet dies and also the AlphaBud Bold Floral Details stamps and dies for this card. 

I cut out the letters from white card stock to form the sentiment "just a note" from the Bold Alphabet dies. I kept the dies wired together and had to run them through my Big Shot several times, even with a metal shim, to get them to cut all the way through. I also cut the AlphaBud Bold Floral Details die from white card stock. I die cut several sets, knowing I wanted to stamp a big pile of blooms. 

Then I got to stamping all of those adorable mini flowers! I kept to a summery color palette of pinks, yellows and oranges using Pinkfresh Studio inks (colors listed below). Then I had fun arranging! Before adhering my final arrangement onto a panel cut with the Nordic Frame die, I splattered it with gold ink for a little added interest to the background. The focal panel is popped up with fun foam underneath. I also sponged some Coral Reef ink around the edges of my white notecard base to give some definition to the Nordic Frame detailing. Thank you so much for reading!

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: AlphaBud Bold Floral Details (The Greetery)

Paper: Accent Opaque White

Ink: Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Berrylicious, Olive, Apricot, Clementine, Persimmon, Lemon Whip, Sweet Mustard (Pinkfresh Studio), Basic Black (SU!)

Dies: Bold Alphabet, AlphaBud Bold Floral Details, Nordic Frames (The Greetery)

Other: Flappable Stencil (The Greetery), gold paint

No comments: