Thursday, February 16, 2023

I Spy the Birthday Boy!


My oldest son recently turned ten (ten!) years old. He has been interested in spy stuff lately so I used some older products from Papertrey Ink to make him a spy themed birthday card!
 

The stamp set I used, Secret Agent, has lots of fun details in it that I used throughout the card and envelope design. The above photo shows the envelope, the outside of the card, and some cool secret agent glasses I made using the Secret Agent Glasses die. 


This is the front of the envelope. The glasses are die cut from both black card stock and black fun foam to make them sturdy enough to play with. 


The back of the envelope was closed with a wax seal. I also made a little tag to tie around the glasses. 


I found the wax stamp at Michael's and it says "Top Secret". It was perfect!


Inside the envelope I included two "case files" that have a secret message hidden within the red circle. You have to use the secret agent classes to read the message!


Here you can see one of the hidden messages by looking through the red lens! This was super fun to put together. My younger son now wants to use these supplies to make more spy themed stuff to play with! 


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Secret Agent (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Pure Poppy Transparency Sheet (Papertrey Ink), black fun foam, Top Secret Wax Stamp (Michael's), Sangria Sealing Wax (Artisaire)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is all very cute & fun stuff!!