Sunday, September 12, 2010

Exciting news!

I'm going to be published!! That's right, friends. On a lark I submitted a design to Cards Magazine as they always have open submissions, and my design was accepted! I am bouncing off the walls with excitement. If my sister were here we'd be doing the happy dance together. :) Barring any unforeseen problems you'll see a little something of mine in the February 2011 issue! Thanks to my family and friends for all of their encouragement in my little hobby!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Do you remember the first time that you were published?

The Apple Crate said...

Do you mean in the Humpty Dumpty magazine? Haha! I think I still have that somewhere. . . :)

Unknown said...

Awesome, Vickie! Congratulations. I think that is a fun outlet of your creativity. Your photographs of your cards are just beautiful, they look like they belong in a magazine! :) Stephanie

Liz said...

Yeah, little sister! I wish I was there to do the dance of joy with you! I can't wait to see your work in print.

Ricochet said...

Woo, that's great!

Bekah