Thursday, August 18, 2011

Airplane Birthday

Here is another card I made while out visiting with my mom and sister a few weeks ago. I don't have a lot of "guy" sets so I took the opportunity to borrow Plane and Simple from my mom and make this card.

I was aiming for it to look like the plane was towing the birthday banner behind it. All of the Crumb Cake layers were sponged with Early Espresso ink.

To fill the empty space at the bottom I pierced two wavy lines to mimic the flight trails a plane may leave behind.

Here's the inside!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Plane & Simple
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake

Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Versa Mark
Tools: rectangle and scallop rectangle nestabilities, paper piercer, sponge dauber

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I totally got the banner behind the plane and love the wavy piercing at the bottom :-)