Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Banner Cards



Hello! Today I have some Halloween card inspiration to share with you. These are a variation of some birthday cards I have available in my Etsy shop. To make these I picked out a variety of Halloween themed pattern papers and die cut banner shapes from them. I then shuffled the die cuts around into coordinating groupings.
 

I arranged three banners across the tops of 4 bar sized cards and then machine stitched them in place, leaving the thread tails long to mimic the ends of the string that would hold up a real banner. It is finished with one of my favorite Halloween sentiments from Inkadinado's Creepy Crawly set. They turned out very cute, if I do say so myself. :)

Have a fun and safe Halloween this week!




SUPPLIES
Stamps: Creepy Crawly (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), assorted pattern papers
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Tools: Banner Builder dies (PTI), sewing machine


No comments: