Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Spider Tags


I'm sneaking in one more Halloween project for you. Gift tags are one of my favorite things to make so I couldn't help but make a few for Halloween. These would be cute on treat bags for little ghouls and goblins. :)


I die cut the tag shape with Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #3 die and then stamped the spider and web images. I used a fine point sharpie and a ruler to draw the thread the spider is dangling from. A simple sentiment and some orange and white baker's twine finished them off!


 

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Creepy Crawly (Inkadinkado), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Tangerine Tango (SU!)
Tools: Tag Sale#3 die (PTI), black fine point Sharpie
Embellishments: Clementine Baker's Twine (Maya Road)


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love your tags. These are adorable!