Monday, May 4, 2015

Dreams Believed are Dreams Achieved


I mentioned previously that we have a bevy of graduates in our family this spring so I'll be needing a lot of graduation cards.  This design is my favorite so far. I had some map paper from a previous project and liked the idea of pairing a map with a graduate card. Maps, travel, and new horizons seem fitting for one embarking on new adventures.



I used an inspiring sentiment from Papertrey Ink's set For the Graduate and embossed it in gold across the front of the map. I love how it turned out! It is clean and classy looking. This one is destined for one of my husband's cousins who is graduating from college.

This design is also available in my Etsy shop in case you also have some graduates you will be needing cards for. This particular card showcases Alaska, but if you have a different part of the world that is meaningful for your own graduate I would be happy to make a custom order for you!



SUPPLIES
Stamps: For the Graduate (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), map paper (Paper Source)
Ink: VersaMark
Other: gold embossing powder

No comments: