Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lavender Soap


Hello, friends! As some of you may know, I have been toying with the idea of adding my handmade soap to my Etsy shop for over a year now, but I am the sort that will think over an idea to death before actually taking the plunge. Sometimes this extra thought is a very good thing, and sometimes it just means I need a good kick in the pants to actually get going!


Up until now the bulk of my soap has been sold locally at Crafted Westside, but I have been holding back some of the bars from my most recent batches and I am happy to announce that they are now available online in my Etsy shop at theapplecrate.etsy.com!


I'll be showcasing some of my soaps over the next few days to introduce what is currently available. This is my lavender soap, made with all natural ingredients. Lavender is always a favorite fragrance, and these bars also include lavender buds. Being a soap maker I am lucky to enjoy using a handcrafted bar of soap every day. I would love for you to share that experience, too!

No comments: