Saturday, June 22, 2019

Thank You, Teacher

This is the end of year thank you card I made for my son's kindergarten teacher. I had really been wanting to make a red bicycle card, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I love how the pure poppy bitty big pattern paper pairs with the bike. The bicycle panel is stamped on a stitched rectangle die cut, and layered over the pattern paper which is cut with the smallest of the scallop stacker dies.

The sentiment is from Petite Places: School, and was just the right size to fit in the small upper corner space. The stitched panel is popped up with foam tape for some dimension.

That's it for now, have a great weekend!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Pedal Pusher, Petite Places: School (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy Bitty Big (PTI)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Green Parakeet (PTI), Smokey Slate (SU!), Versa Fine Onyx Black
Dies: Scallop Stackers: Small (PTI), Stitched Rectangles (SSS)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love it!!! Red bicycle-yes! Bitty Big: Pure Poppy in the background-yes! It's perfect and I'm the teacher will love it too!