Friday, May 17, 2013

Embossed Leaf Prints


I have another clean and simple nature themed card to share today. The idea for this card has been rumbling around in my head for a while, and I actually made a few different permutations before getting it where I wanted it. But I am so happy with how it finally turned out!


It is fairly straightforward. The leaves were stamped in Versa Mark ink on a panel of Kraft card stock and embossed in white. I ran the panel through my Cuttlebug with the Linen & Canvas impression plate and then adhered it to a Rustic White card base with foam tape.

If the rain holds off we are planning on going to an outdoor concert in the park this evening. What are your weekend plans? Hope you have a good one! :)

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Leaf Prints (PTI)
Paper: Rustic White, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Versa Mark
Tools: Linen & Canvass impression plate (PTI), white embossing powder

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I always think clean and simple is the best. Your card is a perfect example! What will I be doing this weekend?Hopefully some stamping and also packing to go visit my daughter, my SIL and my 3 month old grandson for 2 whole weeks. YAY!