Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Baby Tags

There have been some extra die cuts from past projects sitting on my desk for quite a while so I finally decided to put them to use. I had a couple of tags and some animals from Papertrey's Sweet Baby die collection. Put them together and you get adorable baby gift tags! 


This is the first tag I made and it came together very quickly. The little elephant is stamped in Wet Cement ink and the little heart is Pink Pirouette. The elephant is popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Sweet Baby.


I threaded some pink polka dot ribbon through the top and embellished with a pink button and a twine bow. 


As I had two of the elephant die cuts I also made a baby boy tag. I used Bashful Blue this time and white satin ribbon.


Love this little lion! He is stamped with Daffodil Delight and Really Rust ink. 


Lastly, another lion tag with a slightly different sentiment. These were so fun and easy to put together!  I love dressing up gifts with special tags.  It will be nice to have these on hand the next time a friend has a baby!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Baby (PTI)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI)
Ink: Wet Cement (Hero Arts), Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Really Rust (SU!)
Tools: Tag Sale #3 die, Sweet Baby dies (PTI)
Embellishments: buttons, ribbon, twine

No comments: