Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oak Tree Stationary


Years ago I picked up some blank stationary with lovely deckle edges. I just love a deckle edge, don't you? I sent a few of them to people here and there, but mostly I hoarded them. Any other hoarders out there?
 

But no more! With Father's Day coming up I've been thinking more about masculine themed cards and that is how the idea for this set of stationary came about. The delicate paper of the stationary needed a clean and simple design to complement it. This oak tree image was perfect!


The oak tree is stamped in a dark earthy brown ink. I rarely do such a minimalist design, but I love how these look!


It was also fun to get away from the traditional A2 size format and work with something a bit smaller. These cards measure 3.5"h x 5"w. I made a set of 10 and listed them in my shop

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: