Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pedal Pusher


Whenever my parents come to visit, my mom brings her crafting supplies with her. Gotta love that! Also gotta love that I get to play with her toys while she's here. :) During their most recent visit I tried out her Pedal Pusher set and matching dies. Such a fun set! It's like playing with paper dolls for bicycles because the basket has so many different filler images. Isn't this bicycle sweet? It's stamped in Coastal Cabana ink, one of SU!'s new In Colors. I think it is a very vintagey looking color and complements that vintage style bicycle well.


Sorta like this!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Pedal Pusher (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Ruby Rose (SU!), Gray Dot (Michael's)
Ink: Smokey Slate, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Embellishments: enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)
Tools: Pedal Pusher die (PTI), Scallop Border punch (SU!)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That's close to the color of my first bike which would be VERY vintage now :-) Love your card!