Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome Little One


This past weekend I attended a baby "sprinkle" for a friend who is expecting her second baby, a little girl, and this is the card I made for her. (As an aside, do they do baby sprinkles where you live? I had never heard of this term until I moved to the South.)


The little elephant from Sweet Baby was die cut and stamped in Pink Pirouette ink. The gray pattern paper is from Michael's, and the pink paper is an older SU! pattern called Bella Rose. The heart border mimics the heart on the elephant and givers her a place to stand.


I die cut a Mat Stack 1 shape from the gray paper and stamped the coordinating frame in Pink Pirouette ink. The sentiment, from Script Sentiments, is stamped in Basic Gray ink. A little pink button from my stash finishes it off!

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Baby, Script Sentiments, Mat Stack 1 Collection (PTI)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI), Bella Rose dp (SU!), Gray Dot (Michael's)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray (SU!)
Embellishments: pink button
Tools: Heart Border die, Mat Stack 1 die, Sweet Baby die (PTI)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable! I really like how you cute the frame right out of the gray paper and then stamped through it. Great job!

Emily said...

I had never heard of a baby sprinkle, but I just googled it- what a great idea! Thanks for broadening my horizons! [also, the card is adorable! :)]