Monday, July 15, 2013

For the Twins


Last week my cousin and his wife welcomed twin boys. They already have two sons so now they have four boys!! This is the card I made to welcome the newest additions to their family.


 The little giraffes are from the Papertrey Ink set Sweet Baby, die cut and stamped in Sahara Sand ink.


The white background was impressed with my Book Print impression plate, the alphabet side, and popped up with dimensionals. I also wrapped white embroidery thread around it a few times and tied it in a bow.


The final touch was to add some flagged die cuts to the top right corner, accented with a white button. I hope they like the card and I can't wait to meet my new baby cousins!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Baby (PTI)
Paper: Sahara Sand (SU!), Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Sahara Sand (SU!)
Tools: Sweet Baby die, Double Ended Banner die, Book Print impression plate (PTI)
Embellishments: button, embroidery thread

No comments: