Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hoppy Easter


I realize we are well past Easter but I wanted to share this card just the same. This is the card I made for my two boys. The original plan had been to make a different card for each of them, but since this wasn't made until the Saturday night before Easter they had to share!

I cut my card base with the Noted: A2 Scallop die from Stamper's Select White card stock. The little bunny image is from Papertrey Ink's Bunny Basket set. I picked out a pastel rainbow of inks and then used my stamp positioner to make sure my row would fit within the card. Simple and sweet!


Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny Basket (PTI)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Marigold Morning (SU!), Lemon Tart, Vintage Jadeite, Spring Rain (PTI), VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Dies: Noted: A2 Scallop die collection (PTI)
Other: Stamparatus (SU!)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love all those pastel bunnies! So cute!!