Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Geode Thank You Card

Today I have a quick card to share. This is the thank you card I designed for my son's birthday last month. He had a geode party so I wanted to continue that theme into his thank you cards. As I was mass producing them I wanted it to be a simple design and this is what I came up with. The geode image is from Concord & 9th's Geode set. I stamped it slightly off center in Versa Mark ink and then embossed in gold. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's set Pedal Pusher, also embossed in gold.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Geode (Concord & 9th), Pedal Pusher (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Versa Mark
Other: gold embossing powder

1 comment:

Debbie said...

As a recipient of one of these cards I can attest to the fact that they are so beautiful in real life! Really sparkly. The picture doesn't do the card justice