Saturday, July 25, 2020

Baby Boy Gift Ensemble

Here is the second gift ensemble I put together for a new mom at my church. She's expecting a boy so I kept to mostly blues with my color theme. 

The card uses the exact same design as this card, I just changed up the colors slightly for a baby boy. I used the Pinwheel Party dies and stencils, in Spring Rain and Chipped Sapphire inks. The "BABY" die cut was done using the Alphabuds Slim stamps and backer dies. Everything was adhered to the largest Crimped Frame die.

I thought the new mama could use a little something just for her, so I made a pair of leather earrings using Taylored Expressions Designer Dangles. These are so fun to make! 

I included a gift card so the new mom could purchase whatever she needs for baby. To create the gift card holder I used Papertrey Ink's Gift Card Greetings die. I embellished it with the larger blooms from Fleur Impressions, using colors inspired by the floral leather in the earrings. A sentiment from Keep it Simple: Gift for You was the perfect finishing touch.

I tucked the gift card and earrings into a small blue berry basket. 

Everything was bundled together with clear cellophane wrap and I added a personalized and coordinated tag.

I again used the Alphabuds stamp set, embossed in gold on a small Crimped Frame die. I didn't have room to add the tiny flowers to each letter, so I stamped them around the edges to incorporate the blue floral theme. I am so happy with how this turned out, I hope the new mom enjoys her new goodies!


SUPPLIES

Card
Stamps: Alphabuds Slim (The Greetery)
Ink: Spring Rain, Limeade Ice (PTI), Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide), VersaMark
Paper: Rustic White (PTI), gold
Dies: Alphabuds Slim Backers, Pinwheel Party, Crimped Frame (The Greetery)
Other: Pinwheel Party Stencils (The Greetery), gold embossing powder, foam tape

Gift Card Holder
Stamps: Fleur Impressions (The Greetery), Keep it Simple: Gift For You (PTI)
Ink: Spring Rain, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Lilac Grace, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Harvest Gold (PTI), Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI)
Dies: Fleur Impressions (The Greetery), Gift Card Greetings (PTI)

Tag
Stamps: Alphabuds Slim (The Greetery)
Ink: Spring Rain, Limeade Ice (PTI), Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide), VersaMark
Dies: Alphabuds Slim Backers, Crimped Frame (The Greetery)
Other: gold embossing powder, baker's twine

Earrings
Dies: Designer Dangles: The Bigger the Better (Taylored Expressions), Button Card (PTI)

No comments: