Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Baby Girl Card & Gift

Hello! Here's one last pinwheel baby card and earring set. I promise my next post will be something different! Ha!

After making this card and this card, I had enough extra pinwheels that I was able to make one more card, this time for a baby girl. I also oriented it horizontally this time which I love!

I used the Pinwheel Party dies and coordinating stencils from The Greetery to create the fun pinwheels across the top of my card. The light pink pinwheels were stenciled in just Spun Sugar distress oxide ink, and the two-tone pinwheels were stenciled in Spun Sugar and Rose Red ink. All of them were backed by a little bit of gold paper to give them some shine in their centers.

As before, I also used The Greetery's Alphabud Slim stamp set and backer dies to create the word "BABY" along the bottom. The letters are embossed in gold, and the sweet little flowers are stamped in Spun Sugar, Rose Red and Limeade Ice ink. I also splattered some Rose Red ink in the background to give some interest to all the extra negative space. The pinwheels are letters are all adhered to a Crimped Frame die cut panel.

I also made these sweet faux leather earrings in coordinating colors using Taylored Expressions The Bigger the Better dies. I can't say enough good things about those fun dies!

Now I have a card and sweet gift for a new mama ready to go the next time a friend is expecting a baby girl. Thanks for reading and have a great week!


SUPPLIES

Card
Stamps: Alphabuds Slim (The Greetery)
Ink: Limeade Ice (PTI), Spun Sugar (Distress Oxide), Rose Red (SU!), VersaMark
Paper: Rustic White (SU!), gold
Dies: Alphabuds Slim Backers, Pinwheel Party, Crimped Frame (The Greetery)
Other: Pinwheel Party Stencils (The Greetery), gold embossing powder, foam tape

Earrings
Dies: Designer Dangles: The Bigger the Better (Taylored Expressions), Button Card (PTI)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my! You are on a roll. Everything yesterday and today is so totally cute! Love it all!!