Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Valentine, you're sharp!

Hello! Today I am sharing the Valentine's my kids will be giving their classmates at their school parties later this week. The schools have a "no food" treat policy, so we dressed up pencils to give instead. To make the pencils look like arrows I used the Pencil Arrow die by Papertrey Ink. At first I tried using my good card stock, but I found it was too thick and that the cheap lighter weight stuff I had from Michael's actually worked better! 

The tags I made with my Cricut Maker. I haven't had my Cricut all that long and this was the first project I tried using pens on. I designed the tags in Cricut Design Space, added the text, and matched the inks to the pencils. Pretty fun!

I hope the kids like their pencils and enjoy their party this week! 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those are just SUPER CUTE! The kids are going to love them. I also love how you used your Cricut Maker for the tags. Great job on that! Pretty fun huh!!