Thursday, August 1, 2013

3-2-1 Blast off!


I played around with Papertrey's Boy Basics: Out of This World again last week. I've been borrowing this set and have to give it back soon so I thought I better get to crafting!


The rocket was die cut from Stamper's Select White card stock and stamped in Onyx Black ink. The gray portion was colored in with a C2 copic marker (my one and only copic!), the red bits were aqua painted with Real Red ink, and the black window was filled in with a sharpie.The stars in the background were stamped with Versa Mark and then embossed in silver.



The sentiment was stamped in Real Red ink and the gray pattern paper along the bottom is from Michael's. The rocket ship's flame outline is stamped in Onyx Black ink. I then used my aqua painter to fill it in with Real Red, Only Orange, and Summer Sun inks.

That's it for now. I hope you have something great lined up for your weekend!
*hugs*


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Boy Basics: Out of This World (PTI)
Paper: Real Red (SU!), Stamper's Select White (PTI), Gray Dot (Michael's)
Ink: Real Red, Only Orange, Summer Sun (SU!), Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Versa Mark
Embellishments: silver embossing powder, C2 Copic marker, black sharpie
Tools: Rocket die (PTI), aqua painter

No comments: