Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chevron Thank You Note Sets


Hello! I've been busily working away in my craft room the past two weeks trying to increase my stock of inventory. Craft fair season is quickly approaching and there are a few shows I am hoping to participate in. If I start now, hopefully crunch time won't be so bad in a few months!


One of the things to come out of my creative endeavors are these cute chevron thank you notes. Originally I was just going to make a set of one color, but they were so much fun I just couldn't stop! I kept eying more colors to try! Ha!


I also experimented with a complete monochromatic look versus stamping the sentiment in black to help it pop.


These sets are now available in my Etsy shop. They are perfect to have on hand for yourself or to give as a gift! With the holidays approaching you can never have too many thank you notes on hand. :)





Like I said, I was having way too much fun making these. :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very cute sets. Simplicity with elegance! However did you stamp the chevrons lined up so well?