Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sending You Thanks


I've been making gift tags again. I do love me some pretty gift wrap!  While working on another project I made the serendipitous discovery that this lovely "thanks" image fits perfectly on a Mat Stack 5 die cut!


I chose to again use Smokey Shadow card stock with white embossing, like I did on these bicycle tags.  The typography and flourishes in this image reminded me of the chalkboard art that is so popular right now, and this color combo really lends itself to that look.


I made one set for myself and another is listed in my shop. I think they look great on gifts. Or. . .


. . . tied to a bottle of wine. Whatever little thank you gift you may have, these would make a pretty presentation for it!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: A Big Thank You (PTI)
Paper: Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Versa Mark
Embellishments: white satin ribbon, white embossing powder
Tools: Mat Stack 5 die (PTI), Crop-a-dile

No comments: