Thursday, October 29, 2020

Boo Box Bats

 

Hello! I'm just popping in with a quick Halloween project I made for my kids. I recently purchased the Boo Box die namic from My Favorite Things when it was on sale, and I have to say this thing is so fun! It was super simple to quickly die cut and assemble these little treat boxes. I used traditional colors for the bat, and just added google eyes. I cut the base from True Black card stock, and it is very sturdy and actually holds quite a bit of candy. I'll have these at the boys' places at the table when they wake up on Halloween morning as a fun surprise. 

Happy Halloween!


SUPPLIES

Dies: Boo Box die namics (MFT)

Card Stock: True Black, Stamper's Select White, (PTI), red, pink (generic)

Other: google eyes

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HaHa!! Those are adorable!